Camp Pathway - This is the most traditional and memorable way to become involved in Girl Scouting.Unplug from your everyday demands and explore the great outdoors with a group of like-minded girls. Share your passion and unique talents with tomorrow's outdoor enthusiasts. Girl Scout camp provides a safe and fun environment where girls explore nature and enjoy outdoor activities. There are a variety of camp programs for girls ages 5 to 17. Participate in a day camp for several afternoons, enjoy an overnight minicamp, or register for a resident camp and stay for a week.
- Resident camp programs are offered every summer at Girl Scouts of the Commonwealth of Virginia’s two camp properties. These programs offer girls of all ages and levels unique outdoor experiences.
- Day camp programs are organized and offered every summer at Girl Scouts of the Commonwealth of Virginia’s two camp properties and locally by Service Units and their volunteers. These programs offer Girl Scout Daisies, Brownies and Juniors unique outdoor experiences.
- Spring, Summer and Autumn Adventure weekends are organized by our Outdoor Staff and held at both our camp properties.
- Surf-n-Turf for Girl Scout Cadettes, Seniors and Ambassadors is offered yearly for older girls to experience high-adventure sports like canoeing, rock-wall climbing, ropes course, and archery.
- Adult volunteers of a troop can complete council-approved outdoor training and then facilitate camp programs for their troop or service unit.
GSCV Summer Camp
Troop & SU Camping - Registration for troop camping is open. The registration form may be found online under downloadable forms. Click here to view the new Campsite Reservation Procedures effective November 15, 2013.